Due to Covid 19, Santa’s Castle has modified our toy distribution process for the 2020 season.
- Referred Service Members will recieve their toys via curbside pick up.
- To aid in the process for curbside pick up, Service Members will fill out a wish list during the appointment confirming process.
- We cannot guarentee a perfect match to the wishlist items, but will do our best to fulfill the wishes of the children.
- Volunteer Elves will shop for the toys for our Service Members and bag them in preparation for pick up.
- Each elf will sanitize their cart and hands prior to selecting the toys for a Service Member.
- We will limit the amount of hands touching each item prior to bagging.
- The entire Elf Staff will wear masks throughout the entire distribution.
- There will be plenty of hand sanitizing stations throughout the Castle.
- Increased cleaning measures are being followed throughout the Castle.